We’re looking for passionate people to join a team focused on empowering people with serious and persistent mental illness. We offer careers for all levels of experience with opportunities for advancement.
Some of the many benefits of working at Tasks Unlimited include:
- Competitive Pay
- Paid training opportunities
- Casual work environment
- Health Insurance Plan for individuals and families
- Health Savings Accounts
- Employee Dental Insurance (Premiums paid in full by Tasks Unlimited)
- Group Life Insurance and Supplemental Life Insurance Options
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with a robust company match
- 10 Paid Holidays (Federal Holiday Schedule)
- Generous vacation and sick leave accruals
- Tuition assistance for qualified individuals
Tasks Unlimited and its subsidiaries are EEO/AA employers.
For Admission into a Tasks program, check out our program qualifications!
Current Job Openings
The Job Placement Coordinator is responsible for identifying, developing and maintaining meaningful partnerships with businesses to secure employment opportunities for clients in the Job Placement Pro
Tasks Unlimited Building Services is currently looking for a part time Janitorial Supervisor. Primary duties will be to manage the janitorial services for individual contracts and to act as the point
Tasks Unlimited is seeking a part-time Mental Health Worker providing basic living skills and mental health training in residential setting. This position takes place at our Intensive Residential Trea
Tasks Unlimited is seeking a Treatment Director at our Intensive Residential Treatment Services (IRTS) facility. The Treatment Director manages our IRTS facility in St. Louis Park - housing 9 adults w